||300-101 ROUTE,300-115 SWITCH,300-135 TSHOOT
||Daily 2 Hrs
||Class Room and Labs
Take a step further into the world of IT networking and enterprise validation by studying to become certified as a Cisco network professional with this Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching Training with Live Labs.
Master the networking concepts needed to manage a small or medium sized corporate network.
This package also includes access to Live Labs where you can develop your practical IT skills in a working environment you can feel confident in, without the need to invest in your own hardware. The integrated lab guides will also walk you through a variety of topics.
- How to plan routing services for a corporate network.
- Implementing an EIGRP-based solution to provide improved network convergence, IPv6 transition support and more efficient internal routing.
- When and how to deploy IPv4 redistribution and path control.
- How to connect an enterprise network to an ISP network for remote access of internal resources.
- Implementing VLANs to segment network traffic and improve bandwidth management.
- The proper use of Layer 2 and Layer 3 security extensions.
- Configuring hardware to support advanced networking services like VoIP and video.
- Proper design of a high availability network infrastructure.
Cisco: TROUBLESHOOT AND MAINTAIN
- Maintaining and monitoring performance using IOS tools.
- Troubleshooting complex, multi-protocol networks.
- Correcting issues identified as part of the troubleshooting process.
IT and networking professionals who have the CCNP qualification usually earn an average salary of 50,000 INR and function in roles such as -
- Network Security Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Network Architect
- Network Analyst
- Routing Engineer
Please note that special characters other than . , - _ @ are not allowed
Back to all courses